Acadian Ambulance Services Membership FAQ
- $84.00 for a standard membership (individual or family)
- $69.00 for a person with traditional Medicare and a supplemental policy
- Policy information must be provided to qualify for the discounted membership.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (HMO/PPO) do not qualify for this discount.
- 09/01/2022 to 08/31/2023
- Friday, September 9, 2022
- Applicant, spouse and eligible dependents
- Common law couples or Domestic partners (together for at least 1 year) and eligible dependents
- Eligible dependents are children up to 26 years of age
- Memberships can be purchased post membership campaign; however, we do not prorate and the effective date is the date the payment is received, through 08/31/2023.
- Memberships are not prorated. The amount paid would not change and the coverage period would end on 08/31/2023.
Membership DepartmentPO Box 919285Dallas, TX 75391-9285
- Toll-free: 1.800.256.5646
- Local: 337.521.3401
- Texas and Mississippi Medicaid recipients are not eligible to purchase a Membership.
- Louisiana Medicaid recipients are eligible to purchase a Membership.
- Save 30% – Receive discounts on billed ambulance charges.
- VIP Phone Line – Enjoy exclusive access to specialized customer service and billing assistance.
- Savings Network – Save on thousands of discounted products and services from local and national businesses. *
- Free Security Setup – Security system startup fee waived (a $99 value) by Acadian Total Security. **
- Acadian On Call Medical Alert Systems – Save 10% on monthly monitoring rates of select systems designed to get the help you need, as fast as possible.
** This service is provided by a third party vendor. Offers and services are subject to change without notice. Acadian Ambulance Service is not an agent of Abenity, provides no warranties related to the services provided by Abenity and hereby disclaims any liability with regard thereto.
** With new activation through Acadian Total Security. Call for details.